December 1, 2013
We are fast approaching the final phase of the the Cookbook Project!
If you're new to this effort please read below as there is still time to both submit recipes to the project and also order your copy(s) of the final Cookbook which will be delivered in February 2014.
So just to be clear - Cookbooks will only be available on a special order basis. There will be no significant inventory produced for sale after the initial and only order for the cookbooks is place in early January 2014.
If you'd like to order a copy (or copies) of the Wausau Curling Cookbook please download and print the Cookbook Order Form and get it to the Cookbook project committee in one of the following ways by the deadline December 20, 2013:
- Hand your order and check to committee members Anne or Ryan Milhalus or Judy or Perry Grueber
- Send your order to the committee via email to email@example.com and put your payment check in the Club dues box at the club
- Put your order form available at the Wausau Curling Center and your check in the Club dues box.
Order forms are available here - at the Cookbook display at the Curling Center on the counter near the main bulletin board.
Any questions send them to Anne and/or Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Wausau Curling Club -
We are compiling a Wausau Curling Club cookbook intended to be a great keepsake commemorating our first year in the new Wausau Curling Center and a fundraiser to contribute to the completion of the Center’s kitchen and clubroom. These cookbooks featuring favorite recipes and fun facts from our members will be professionally published and contain special pages of interest, a table of contents, an index, helpful cooking hints and recipe category dividers. It is sure to be treasured for years to come.
Please submit 3–5 of your favorite recipes so you too can be represented in our Club’s cookbook. Please follow the instructions below and on the submission form. Your name will be printed with each of your recipes. Also if you can recommend someone else’s signature dish, please let us know and we’ll be sure to ask then to share.
Your help in contributing recipes will ensure that our cookbook will be a big success and raise important funds as we look to finish the clubroom at the new Wausau Curling Center. We anticipate a great demand for our cookbook. To be certain we order enough be certain to give us a sense of how many you might like for yourself, family and friend. From the samples we’ve seen, these cookbooks will make excellent gifts.
Anne Mihalus & Judy Grueber
September 5, 2013
Click here to download the instruction sheet.
• Print NEATLY IN INK, NOT PENCIL, and record only ONE RECIPE per form.
• If more room is needed, use another sheet of the same size and staple together.
• List all ingredients in order of use in ingredients list and directions.
• Keep directions in paragraph form – not in steps.
• Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.”
• Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing time and any special recipe notes.
CATEGORIES(but please feel free to submit others as well – we’ll find a place)
- Bonspiels / Cooking for Large Group